School Uniform Requirements
Uniform price list under Policies & Parent Information Tab. Available from the school's front office.
A school uniform encourages a sense of belonging and provides a visible identity with the Port Lincoln Community. A school uniform eliminates for parents and students unnecessary costs associated with fashion trends and peer pressure.
- Plain bottle green.
- or with school logo.
- No hooded tops allowed
- Bottle green, yellow or grey.
- Bottle green, yellow or canvas colour.
- Broad Brimmed.
- Girls / Boys: stretch shorts, green.
- Boys: Grey.
Track Pants & Pants
- Green, grey.
- Green, grey, gold, white.
The only jewellery that is allowed to be worn at school is;
- One pair of small earrings or studs/sleepers.
- An appropriate religious symbol; eg a cross may be worn under the uniform.
- One small ring.
Not permitted are;
- Rings, leather bands, bracelets and anklets.
- Make up and fingernail polish.
- Hooded Shirts and Jumpers