Values / Vision
We believe that everyone who comes to the Port Lincoln Primary School has something special to offer.
This means that our school is a place where thinking, trialling, problem solving and decision making are encouraged and supported.
We develop the skills of inquiry and engage students in their learning.
Our school values:
· Team Work: Team work is committing to working productively together to achieve common goals in a safe and supportive way.
· Inclusion: Inclusion is everyone feeling welcomed, valued, accepted and connected.
· Responsibility: Responsibility is taking ownership of your:- self management, learning, choices and outcomes.
· Respect: Respect is the ability to value and care for yourself, other and the community.
· Resilience: Resilience is the ability to “bounce back” in response to perceived challenges or conflicts.
Our school is characterised by:
· Staff who work cooperatively and happily with students and parents, and in doing so share pride in their school and its achievements.
· Children who enjoy learning and respect the rights of others.
· Parents who are actively involved in the life of the school and its decision making processes.
· Shared leadership reflecting the needs of the school, its community and responding positively to change.
· A positive public profile.